Goodbye, Old-school Branding. Hello, Innovation.
Today, great brand development isn't about genius, it's about the discovery of value.
The Lean Brand is the first book to apply lean principles to the marketing black box of branding empowering innovators to experiment often, iterate quickly, and discover the winning relationship with their audience.
This is not new jargon for old thinking, but a fundamental shift in how brand development works.
The Lean Brand is the new blueprint for growing value-based relationships with passionate customers.
Distilling years of experience on the front lines of startup marketing and the lean startup movement, Jeremiah Gardner and New York Times bestselling author Brant Cooper reveal:
- How to implement Lean Brand Innovation To Discover, Create & Deliver New Value
- New startup marketing techniques for Parallel Innovation between product management, brand strategy, and business culture
- How to optimize your branding strategy to discover, develop and build passionate customers
- How to eliminate waste in your customer development and brand strategy using Lean Innovation
- How to use lean startup Viability Experiments to test and iterate your brand for high growth
- A set of practical tools called the Lean Brand Stack to help you iterate quickly, learn as much as you can, and build passionate relationships with your audience
Great brands must do more than just satisfy customers; they must create passionate ones.
The Lean Brand shows you how to develop meaningful relationships with your audience, based on a shared journey of value creation. This book lays out a brand innovation framework for you to study, practice and iterate on, and eventually make your own.
* Available in the eBook format of your choice: ePUB, Mobi, and PDF
Print Length: 338 pages
Publisher: Market By Numbers (October 8, 2014)
Publication Date: October 8, 2014
eBook format of your choice: ePUB, Mobi, or PDF
- eBook format of your choice: ePUB, Mobi, or PDF